Edgeboro International Inc. is a private, New Jersey based Environmental Construction Company specializing in Landfill Construction, Operation, Maintenance, Remediation and Renewable Energy projects. Our principals have a combined, seven decades of experience in the Solid Waste, Brownfield Remediation and Renewable Energy Industries, advising and serving both foreign, regional, municipal government agencies and a variety of private sector organizations.
Internationally, the firm provides Construction and Consulting Services as well as on-site Program Supervision specializing in Landfill Remediation and Development. Edgeboro deployed its international Landfill Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) services in 2003, creating the first controlled landfill in North Africa. We are continuously expanding our services to better serve our clients’ needs with the Remediation, Development and Operation of multiple International Landfills while implementing the same environmental controls and engineering standards that are met domestically in the United States.
What This Means to You
Edgeboro International Inc. is unique because we are consistently turning liabilities into assets.
- We become part of our clients’ team & an integral part of a professional solid waste solution
- Trusted to correct the issues at hand
- We implement the most innovative and proven construction techniques available
- Recognized for the quality and credibility of our services
- Our staff is known for their expertise and professionalism
- We have a reputation for handling each project with a personalized manner from the initial investigation to final completion
Our strong portfolio of both ongoing and completed projects exemplifies the quality of our capabilities. We consciously stay ahead of the curve by remaining proactive, utilizing the newest technology available and continuously expanding the scope of services we offer to better serve existing and potential customers.
To learn more CLICK HERE