Landfill Operation & Maintenance
“An expensive engineered landfill can quickly become un-engineered, and revert back to an uncontrolled site lacking imperative environmental controls when operated improperly by an organization with inadequate experience.”
Edgeboro has been in the forefront of the industry for over 60 years. Developing and operating the largest landfill in New Jersey which is subject to the strictest environmental regulatory requirements in the United States, and operates landfills in Africa allowing countries to quickly upgrade their landfill infrastructure to state of the art.
Whether challenged with an uncontrolled garbage dump or controlled landfill, Edgeboro can provide efficient, cost effective operational solutions for your landfill.
- Landfill Operation Services
- Strategic Planning
- Operation & Maintenance of a Landfill Facility
- Emergency Response Troubleshooting and Repair Work
- Monitoring, Tuning and Maintenance of the Leachate and Well Field
- Space Planning
- Hiring and Training of Personnel
- Purchase/Lease of Equipment
- Procurement of Construction and Cover Materials
- Long-term Contract Negotiations with Vendors
- Post Closure Maintenance and Asset Management
The landfill doesn’t take care of itself after it’s closed. Edgeboro can also assist the client in ensuring that the closure, post closure maintenance and eventual re-use of the site all conform to state performance standards and requirements.
We can provide support in the following:
- Regulatory Compliance Management
- Gas Collection System Operation and Maintenance
- Leachate Collection System Operation and Maintenance
- Cap and Surface water Infrastructure Maintenance
- Landscape and surface integrity Maintenance
- Gas and Leachate Level Monitoring
To learn more about how Edgeboro International Inc. can help you CLICK HERE